Wednesday, March 31, 2010

100%


Every day after school I help Ashlyn practice her spelling words.

Practice...

Practice...

Practice...

It's not something that she necessarily enjoys.
She'd much rather be playing outside!

I think she has finally grasped the reasoning for all that practicing,
because today she brought home a spelling test
that proudly displays an 18/18 and a TERRIFIC!

Not only did she spell all 18 spelling words correctly,
she spelled all 5 challenge words correctly!

And not only did she spell all of the words correctly,
she also got 19/19 on the dictation section!




She was SO proud of herself - beyond ECSTATIC! As was I!
I was seriously speechless and after we jumped up and down,
I actually fainted onto the floor!




When I finally pulled myself up off the floor,
we went to Sonic to celebrate a job well done!

She and Gavin got Sonic Blasts - Reeces and Oreo.
I got a raspberry ice tea - my fav!




It's great being a little brother (and Mom) that gets to benefit
from such a great accomplishment!




This one's going to be put on display for sure! Loud and proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment