Saturday, March 27, 2010

Slurpee Surprise


Yesterday was a beautiful spring day...
It was Friday and I felt like celebrating the arrival of the weekend!
I was in the mood to take a walk... but I needed a "destination".
The closest place... good 'ole 7-Eleven.

So when the kids got home from school I told them we were going to walk somewhere we've never walked before. They may have been a little disappointed when it wasn't Chuck-E-Cheese or the Mall, but they were excited none the less.

Of course I took my camera - Daniel says it's attached to my hip. Although it's really like a necklace that I wear just about daily - it goes with everything!

We enjoyed the nature along the way.
Checked out the creek.
And watched for Daddy to drive by on his way home from work.



































































































































































































































































Both kids chose a "Coca-Cola" Slurpee. YUM!

On our way back home we saw a garage sale sign.
We just had see if there were any treasures we couldn't live without... but there weren't any, which was a good thing, since we didn't have any money with us.

We stopped to talk to some friends and ended up bringing a friend home for both kids to play with.
They played. Daniel and I made dinner together... on the grill.
It was a nice evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment