Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday Moments


























Mondays are my days...
To get caught up from the hustle and bustle of the weekend
I have the house to myself
I turn up the music... sometimes really loud
I can choose to get a lot accomplished
Or I can choose to not do much at all

Some moments don't seem all that memorable...
The laundry
The cleaning
The organizing
The bill paying
The meal planning
The grocery shopping

But these are my moments...
Moments of prayer
Moments of peace and quite
Moments of recharging myself
Moments of reflecting on my children
Moments of thankfulness I feel toward my husband

In these moments...
I am reminded to live
I am reminded to love
I am reminded to do for others
I am reminded to not take anything for granted
I am reminded to enjoy every moment life brings
I am reminded how incredibly blessed I am...

1 comment:

  1. sounds wonderful. I may not get a day to myself as a homeschool mommy, but I do have all these moments of reflection in the times God does meet me. In the shower. during nap time :)

    ReplyDelete