Thursday, May 27, 2010

Summertime...

It's summertime!

For some odd reason I thought I'd get a lot done now
that I don't have to run kids back and forth to school.

Like finish the kitchen remodeling project...
Or work on my shelf project...
Or clean the basement...
Or something... Anything!

But, no.
Not yet at least.

Because I'm busy with...
Tattle taling
Closing the back door
"Mom, can you...?"
Cleaning up messes
Fixing snacks
"Mom... she said..."
Doing laundry
Setting up the sprinkler
"Mom!...Mom!...Mom!..."
Going to the library
Crafts
"Mom, can I...?"
Baseball practice/games
Sibling rivalry
"Mom, he said..."

...and the list goes on...

But I wouldn't trade it for anything!
God has me here for a reason!
And these kids need me!

This is exactly where I want to be!






















































1 comment: