Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Toothless...


Gavin lost his 2nd tooth the other night!

As I was taking photos of him... and his tooth...
He said, "Yes! I'm gonna be on Facebook!
And Mom... Will you put me on your blog too?"

Oh, poor boy, what have I done to him!?!?

So, here it is... as Gavin requested...

























It's wiggly!

























He pulled it himself!


















What a proud little man!

























Then he proceeded to tell me that he didn't want the Tooth Fairy to come until tomorrow night...
because he wanted to show his friends first before she took it away.

Who knew the Tooth Fairy took requests like that!?!?

The Tooth Fairy agreed and everyone was happy!

The End.



























Tonight Gavin prayed...
"Thank you for my two lost toothes and for the one that is still loose"

Cuteness just oozes out of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment